premium grade Lead Alloys, Lead Acid Batteries,
Plastic Granules & Products, Aluminium Alloys, etc.
WELCOME TO JC GROUPS
Manufacturer and Exporter of Lead Acid Batteries, Sealed Lead Acid Battery, Pure Lead, Lead Alloys, Lead Oxide, Plastic Granules & Products, Aluminium Alloys, etc.
JC Groups is a forward-looking industry leader specializing in premium quality, customized lead alloys, stationary & automotive lead acid batteries, plastic granules & aluminum based alloys.
The company has invested on well-built facilities installed with hi-tech resources in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, and Mangalore, Karnataka. These world class facilities boasts of streamlined operations, which are continually upgraded to meet the ever-evolving demand of the products. Today, JC Groups enjoys a staggering market share and records its combined Group turnover for the financial year 2014-15 at 66 Million USD.
- 1970s: The founders of JC Groups forayed into trading of ferrous & non-ferrous metals
- 1980s: The Group expanded its product portfolio and diversified to trading batteries & battery spare parts like lead acid batteries, sealed lead acid battery, etc
- 1986: JC inaugurated its first Lead Smelting plant, Eswari Metal Industries (EMI-Unit I), in Mangalore, Karnataka
- 2006: JC established its second Lead Smelting, Refining & Alloying Unit, (EMI-Unit II, in Mangalore, Karnataka
- 2007: JC established its third Lead Smelting, Refining & Alloying Unit, JC Alloys (P) Ltd. in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
- 2009: JC started manufacturing Lead Acid Batteries under the name JC Industries, in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
- 2010: JC set up a Plastics recycling unit named JC Plastics, in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
- 2010: JC set up an Aluminium Recycling & Alloying plant named Moogambigai Metal Refineries (MMR), in Mangalore, Karnataka
- 2012: JC Groups expanded globally and started their fourth lead Smelting company, E2S Global Industries Limited, in Nigeria
- 2014: JC Groups diversified business into various divisions and expanded its many existing manufacturing units